Trainee Accounts Assistant
This innovative media-marketing business is seeking a driven and proactive individual to join their growing finance team. With great scope for career development, this is an exciting opportunity to grow and excel as part of a fantastic team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeep all cash transactions as well as monthly accrual/prepayment/depreciation transactions
- Ensure timely bookkeeping of accounts payable invoices
- Be the initial point of contact for all finance related questions
- Prepare finance reports to be provided to key stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a finance department
- Ideally studying towards a professional qualification (study support will be provided)
- Experience with a company group structure would be an advantage but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.