Accountant | Family Office
A leading independently own family office is seeking a part/qualified Accountant to join their team assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding wealth management structures and completing the financial recording of transactions within these structures
- Ensuring transactions are recorded and signed off
- Preparation of financial reports, including financial, tax and management reporting
- Arranging payments and following up on execution of transaction
- Ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Reviewing automated entries on core bank accounts and clearing any rejected entries
- Assisting with ad-hoc team tasks where necessary
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous trust and company experience
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant or holding a professional bookkeeping qualification/related degree
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Focus on delivering a quality service to clients and deals responsible with confidential information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.