Administrator | Purchase Ledger
Our client is currently seeking an organised, proactive problem solver, who is methodical and able to produce accurate work within tight deadlines. The successful candidate will provide a professional and timely accounting service and develop and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger transactions and supplier claims
- Raising supplier payments
- Processing stock movements
- Purchasing ledger administration
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger accounts and resolve differences
- Producing a range of periodic and ad hoc reports
Experience and skills required:
- Logical thinker with high levels of numeracy
- Ability to interpret data, analyse results and make actionable recommendations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Professional, confident telephone manner
- Purchase ledger experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.