Joining the Share Plan team, you will provide administrative support on a portfolio of clients in a rapidly expanding area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of Share Plan clients
- Ensuring client data integrity and client records are accurately maintained
- Providing administration support for the Assistant Manager
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification, such as ICSA or STEP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.