Administrator | Family Office
A great role within a family office team, delivering a first-class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of clients
- Assisting more senior members of staff with their portfolios
- Maintaining statutory books
- Preparing regulatory documentation
- Preparing payment instructions for online banking systems and written instructions
- Delegating more basic correspondence and payment instructions to more junior members of staff
- Monitoring and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts and financial statements
- Scheduling and attending meetings, drafting minutes and resolutions
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience
- Strong academic background
- Studying towards a table 5 qualification would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.