AML / CFT Administrator
Join a vastly client facing risk and compliance team in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, committed to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable. You will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential and your hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
Working in an inclusive and friendly environment you will provide administrative support to the AML/CFT function and Key Persons, supporting with the development and promotion of the AML/CFT compliance strategy and framework.
This is a rewarding and progressive career opportunity for an assertive and confident individual with a proactive and disciplined approach to work and strong commitment to compliance service excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Key Persons in the executing their responsibilities
- Maintenance of records and registers related to AML/CFT
- Supporting the preparation of regular, effective accurate and timely reporting and metrics on AML/CFT matters
- Undertaking a comprehensive program of AML/CFT related testing and monitoring in accordance with the company’s compliance monitoring program
- Performing ad hoc screening searches to include sanctions, adverse media and enhanced risk indicators
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant compliance qualification
- Experience within a compliance environment and relevant to the finance industry
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and the AML handbook
- Knowledge and understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- An understanding of risk management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.