AML Compliance Manager
As a principal compliance team representative for the fund services business, you will assist and support the development and promotion of a compliance strategy and framework. You will act as a designated Compliance Officer, Money Laundering Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business
- Supporting the business in management of risk and compliance advisory services
- Providing timely reports to the Group board(s) and client boards
- Supporting the development and comprehensive review of the client onboarding process
- Investigating any suspicious activity
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant professional Table 4 qualification
- Extensive finance industry experience including a minimum of 5 years in compliance
- Detailed understanding of local finance and AML regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Disciplined approach to work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.