Assistant Manager | Client Onboarding | 12 Month Contract
Undertake challenging work within a high performing and collaborative team, in an innovative international wealth management business where you will be encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation and its communities.
Working in a dynamic and progressive environment you will act as the primary contact for the client qualification team and all sales and relationship management teams, providing guidance and support in respect of all new and existing client onboarding requests.
You will take ownership and accountability of your work, providing advice in respect of the company’s client due diligence policy requirements, to minimise errors and rejection rates and ensure effective client onboarding is processed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring workflow, ensuring appropriate action is taken and that all cases are processed efficiently and in line with established service level agreements
- Reviewing client due diligence for all legal entity types from initial acceptance through to a compliant status whilst adhering to the relevant compliance and business requirements
- Acting as owner of all onboarding cases received, throughout their lifecycle
- Providing coaching and guidance to the client services support teams in respect of complex structures
- Contributing to the ongoing efficiency and process development for client service support, in particular adding in significant value in supporting putting clients first
- Liaising effectively with all key stakeholders to ensure that all issues and obstacles are satisfactorily resolved so that cases are completed in a timely and efficient manner
Experience and skills required:
- Proven extensive relevant work experience within the banking/financial services industry
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge of KYC, AML and due diligence in respect of private clients, corporate entities, partnerships and complex structures including trusts
- Ability to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and handle conflict
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.