Assistant Manager | Private Equity
Joining a growing international provider of fund and corporate services, you will manage a team of specialist administrators within the Private Equity team, ensuring a quality client service is delivered multi-jurisdictionally.
- Consider at all times the “Money Laundering” and “Know Your Clients” issues and report any concerns to the Compliance team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and your team on a regular basis
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered at all times
- Reviewing and managing the workload of a team of administrators on a daily basis
- Reviewing debt and other financial information
Key skills and expertise required:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (ICSA/STEP/ACCA)
- Experience working in a Fund administration business
- Knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.