Assistant Manager | Real Estate
A rewarding and progressive career opportunity in a highly regarded, independent fiduciary business, where an inclusive and supportive culture underpins everything the organisation focuses on. Committed to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable, you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
As Assistant Manager you will oversee the management and development of a team of Administrators, while ensuring a comprehensive first class administrative service is delivered to a portfolio of more complex and high network clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong working relationships with clients and understanding their needs
- Producing and reviewing financial statements for own portfolio
- Acting as a ‘C’ authorised signatory
- Providing coaching and mentoring for junior team members
- Scheduling and attending client meetings
- Assisting with billing and fee collection
- Holds a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP Diploma, or equivalent
- Coaching and supervisory experience
- Good understanding of client financial statements
- Proactive and disciplined approach to work
Experience and skills required:
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.