Real Estate Assistant Manager
This company offers excellent career opportunities and leadership training. You’ll work with a great team and manage a diverse portfolio of interesting clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Manager with the development of a team of fund Administrators
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients, offering advice from internal processes
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/ corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.