Assistant Manager | Tax
Assisting the Tax Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the tax compliance function in a well-regarded independent audit, tax and advisory firm.
Duties within this role:
- Ensuring all internal processes are followed
- Arranging and chairing regular team meetings with Tax Seniors regarding tax compliance issues
- Liaising with the Tax Director regarding the status of compliance clients
- Ensuring work prepared by the compliance team is reviewed by the appropriate person
- Taking ownership of the monitoring of advisory work relating to compliance clients
- Main contact for the Business Advisory department
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within tax
- Holds a relevant professional qualification
- Committed to providing an effective client service
- Confident to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you’d like more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.