Assistant Portfolio Manager
New opportunity for an investment professional to assist in the management and administration of client discretionary portfolios.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in monitoring of portfolio cash, asset collection and performance
- Assisting in rebalancing portfolios in line with model asset allocation targets and client restrictions
- Preparing and submitting spot FX order as required
- Completing client investment proposals and presentations
- Assisting with performance reporting preparation and attribution analysis of investment strategies
Experience and skills required:
- IMC, IAD qualification or other relevant CISI qualification
- Prior experience in securities, investments, dealing and/or settlements would be advantageous
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.