Assistant Trust Manager | Private Wealth
Working closely with a specialist team of administrators, you will manage a portfolio of private wealth clients covering a variety of trust structures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing the administration of a portfolio of clients and reviewing documents
- Ensuring compliance with procedures
- Assisting with billing and collection
- Establishing and building strong working relationships with clients
- Supporting the training of team members
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and good knowledge of trust structures
- Hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/ICSA/STEP)
- Forward thinking and excellent problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.