Assistant Trust Manager
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual with previous people management experience to assist with managing their accounts preparation team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a complex portfolio of clients and preparing annual financial statements
- Providing assistance and support to the Director as required
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and professional advisors
- Acting at a minimum of a B signatory
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional or have at least 10 years’ trust and company experience
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Awareness of industry best practice and developments
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.