Assistant Trust Manager
A great role within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Line Manager for up to 3 Administrators, supporting and coaching them and ensuring deadlines are met
- Responsibility for a small yet complex portfolio of trusts, companies and other wealth structures
- Ensuring a high quality service delivered to all clients working with the trust Directors and intermediaries
- Promoting the company and their business objectives to the wider team
- Interacting directly with clients and identifying client’s needs
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Significant experience within the fiduciary field
- Excellent technical competency
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring colleagues would be advantageous, however not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.