Assistant Manager | Real Estate Funds
A great role within a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services, you will collaborate with a team to manage your client’s portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Conducting meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintaining client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Proactively completing client take-on processes and liaising with relevant contact on hand over of existing clients
- Actively promoting the real estate services to existing clients, prospective clients and related advisors
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background and hold ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Expert knowledge of local legislation/corporate governance
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.