Associate Director | Alternative Investments
Support an ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will apply your solutions driven approach to manage client work whilst overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of funds.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this inclusive workforce offers a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued. You will be encouraged to work proactively whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of the fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Monitoring, managing, motivating, recruiting and developing staff, including the development of the team’s skills and capability through on-going training
- Coordinating the team to deliver the highest standard of client service at all times
- Developing positive and long-lasting client relationships between relevant Directors, staff and client contacts
- Managing the team’s fees to ensure that billing is completed accurately and timely in accordance with client contracts and that agreed margins are maintained in the delivery of client services
- Generating business development opportunities for the company’s business lines across all locations and where applicable coordinating the onboarding of new business
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally at least 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a professional qualification either as a Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Surveyor or ICSA
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company management/administration environment is desirable
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.