Associate Director | Real Estate
As part of the senior management team you will help to drive the vision, mission and values of the Group throughout the real estate team, maximising the contribution of your business unit to the Group as a whole. Supporting both the Directors and Managers of your business unit, you will have a key role in managing, supervising and developing an administration team to ensure the provision of a professional and first-class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the overall strategy, structure and growth of your business unit
- Ensuring strong financial performance of the team, monitoring team billing, WIP and debtor management
- Developing and upholding a positive, strong, commercial and compliant culture within your business unit
- Providing excellent levels of client service in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining business relationships and focus on client retention
Experience and skills required:
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. accountancy, Chartered Secretary, Chartered Surveyor, banking, securities or other relevant Table 4 qualification
- 12 years’ relevant finance industry experience
- People management theory and practical application
- Excellent understanding of client financial statements
- Good knowledge and understanding of current industry, legislation and regulation and working practices
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.