Associate Director | Capital Markets
As Associate Director you will play a leading role in driving the success of this innovative organisation by proactively working with highly regarded clients, whilst maintaining and developing their purpose-led and value-driven culture and contributing towards their business development activities both locally and off island.Being part of a highly professional team, you will welcome new ways of working and embrace change, putting clients and employees at the heart of their business.
If you have the ability to understand, inspire and develop others and would like to work in an international business environment that offers a challenging and stimulating career, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the onboarding and management of SPVs, offering advice from our internal processes and collaborating with your team
- Ensuring that the delivery of client service in the team meets agreed service standards
- Proactively developing key client relationships and actively contributing to cross-selling opportunities
- Managing the performance of the team to deliver agreed business plan goals and targets
- Contributing to the leadership function and in doing so, ensuring adherence to the company values
- Delivering effective communication within the team, providing regular reporting and feedback so that agreed strategy and business plans are achieved
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Detailed, in depth understanding of capital markets or similar experience
- Broad understanding of a wide range of fiduciary products
- Team leadership and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.