Associate Funds Director | Islamic Finance | Contract
Be part of a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company, with an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will work on fascinating and a niche type of investments with cultural nuances.
Working in this ambitious company with a value-driven environment you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show, whilst constantly looking for the next opportunity to drive change and developing business opportunities with clients to extend services where possible.
Supporting the Directors in the fund services division, you will play a key role in the management of the business, overseeing a team of Administrators responsible for the day-to-day delivery of client services to a portfolio of fund, trust and/or corporate investment structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the planning, development and implementation of the company’s fund services strategic plan, business plan and goals
- Monitoring, managing, motivating, recruiting and developing staff, including the development of skills and capability through on-going training
- Coordinating the team to deliver the highest standard of client service at all times, including the completion of key client deliverables, the meeting of fund and investment deadlines, the liaison with other functional/team Managers and client directors and external third parties
- Ensuring the team deals with incoming correspondence expeditiously and prepares and files telephone attendance notes of all calls
- Developing positive and long-lasting client relationships between relevant directors/staff and client contacts
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of Table 4 from Codes of Practice of Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998
- Ideally at least 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a professional qualification either as a Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Surveyor or ICSA
- Operational experience in a fund, trust and/or company management/administration environment
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Very strong technical skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.