Associate Relationship Management
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices, providing a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration.
You will liaise closely and regularly with all members of the Family Office (FO) Team, Accountants, Compliance Officers and various external business contacts (including banks, investment houses, lawyers, external accountants and property managers/estate agents).
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with third party service providers
- Dealing with client take on and entity formation/termination
- Assisting with KYC/CDD, collating information and inputting for client take on
- Formation and termination of trusts, companies and foundations in any jurisdiction
- Assisting with client meeting preparations
- Drafting resolutions relating to payments and settlements
- Assisting with drafting loan agreements, powers of attorney and facility documentation
- Preparing various forms including payment requests, investment recommendations and bank account opening forms
- Assisting Directors, Senior Associates and other Associates in investment reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally studying towards STEP certificate, STEP certificate qualified or just moving into the STEP Diploma
- Experience in the offshore and/or onshore financial services industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word plus basic PowerPoint skills
- Excellent administration experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.