Banking and Finance Associate
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.
Being part of a high-performing and friendly environment this innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers with strong educational and career track records.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside an abundance of talented leading practitioners and will be expected to adopt an entrepreneurial and determined approach to work, whilst being invested in the long-term development of yourself and the success of our firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, becoming a valued resource to clients
- Taking ownership of the development of relationships with core clients and participating in associate-led business development initiatives
- Participating in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participating in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients and supporting colleagues, senior counsel and partners on all client matters
- Maintaining a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability, following recommended billing rates and managing costs appropriately to ensure personal utilisation meets expectations
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with up to 7 years finance PQE
- Ambitious and commercially driven
- Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment
- A team player, willing to support others regardless of personal role or task and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred but not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.