Business Development Executive | London
Working alongside the Group Business Development Director in the London Office, you will develop, implement and measure business development effectiveness globally, supporting key firm wide programmes and initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing local and global seminars and events
- Overseeing new business targets and ensure pipeline tracking into CRM
- Creating and manage the development of business collateral and templates
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with business pitches and proposals
- Conducting research on competitors and go to market developments
- Providing progress updates
Experience and skills required:
- CIM qualification or similar industry relevant qualification
- Ideally hold a university degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ marketing or business development experience
- Experience working closely with senior management, including Board level directors
- An understanding of research, analysis and reporting methodology
- Basic project management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
Support the growth and expansion of a market leading organisation through their digital marketing strategy, and be part of a collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment in London that thrives on driving change and where your talent will be nurtured and valued.
A global role working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing in an ambitious and growing financial services provider, playing an integral part in shaping the brand strategy and executing all elements of the group’s collateral and sales materials.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, to be part of an independent and forward-thinking business for a 12 month period, working in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Be part of a small, busy customer service and sales team within a rapidly growing local business, where you will utilise your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills on a daily basis whilst working closely with the sales team to and a range of clients.