Capital Markets Assistant Manager
Collaborate with your team of Administrators in a leading provider of fund administration offering an ambitious and innovative environment, that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Working within an international business environment managing a portfolio of clients and offering advice from internal processes, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
If you are a team player with a positive attitude and confidence to participate in client care and business development meetings, looking to progress your career whilst having access to excellent learning and development opportunities, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert in technical matters and sharing knowledge with your team
- Ensuring compliance with procedures and standard documents and contributing to the development of procedures and precedents where appropriate
- Ensuring that all statutory returns are prepared and submitted as required and that clients' statutory records and the database is up to date
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, including interest rate movements and changes in legislation which may affect your portfolio
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients and intermediaries on a regular basis in order to establish, build and maintain productive working relationships
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of successfully managing a complex portfolio of capital markets/corporate
- Strong academic background and hold or be working towards ICSA/STEP/ACCA
- Confident to participate in client care and business development meetings
- Experience of supervising junior team members
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.