A challenging and stimulating environment within an established provider of financial services, that recognises the value of everyone’s contribution and where encouragement to grow and succeed is a fundamental part of their culture.
This opportunity would suit a talented professional with the drive and ability to flourish alongside teams who thrive on delivering an exceptional standard of service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts under relevant accounting GAAP for clients administered by the firm
- Providing assistance with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and ad-hoc management accounts where required for specific clients
- Liaising with Auditors and third parties as necessary to facilitate accounts preparation/signing off
- Monitoring ongoing accounts preparation costs in relation to agreed budgets
- Providing assistance where necessary to administration staff in clearing accounting/bookkeeping/taxation issues
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2 years in a trust services environment
- Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Good working knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Solid working knowledge of trust and company accounting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.