Client Accounting Associate
Support a unique and busy treasury business who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge, where you will be involved in close and regular interaction with client support services and various external business contacts.
If you are an experienced KYC specialist or compliance administration enthusiast who excels in a team environment get in touch with us today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closure of investment accounts for the company’s treasury clients
- Collaborating with the business compliance office on annual risk reviews and restructures
- Maintaining investment accounts, for instance by adding/removing a beneficiary/settlor/protector or giving a power of attorney to a third party
- Inputting of data in the in-house integrated database system to keep up to date information at any point in time
- Responding to day-to-day queries from internal and/or external parties and helping to resolve issues
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally working towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA or equivalent)
- Sharp analytical mind and eye for detail
- Strong commercial awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
An internal compliance MLRO role where you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your experience in financial advice and investigations, acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business, whilst being part of a large team within a growing multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.