Client Documentation Officer
As Client Documentation Officer you will be a critical component of the business implementation team within a leading bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes a creative environment, encouraging valued added initiatives.
Working in collaboration with the client development team and other business lines, you will provide an end-to-end process which is seamless to clients and investors, being responsible for all operational aspects of onboarding and off boarding, in order to provide a consistently exceptional client experience.
Within this role you will work towards digitalisation, introducing new systems and methods of working to streamline existing processes and deliver efficiencies, whilst ensuring all KYC and due diligence requirements are adhered to when onboarding and completing periodic reviews of investors in funds administered by the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients/investors with an excellent experience as part of the new business onboarding process and all business as usual activities
- Conducting fact find exercises either directly with investors or via agents to understand investor profile, the structure of the vehicle/entity been used to participate in the fund
- Analysing the data, questionnaires and or structure charts provided relating to investing entity with a view to interpret, translate and understand the investing entity
- Obtaining, verifying and maintaining due diligence documentation including FATCA/CRS, AEOI and tax forms, in-line with regulatory obligations and internal policies and procedures
- Populating and maintaining information on the relevant systems and platforms in an accurate and timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ due diligence experience in private equity, real estate and alternatives
- Experience and knowledge in relevant AML/sanctions
- Comprehension experience and knowledge of local regulatory standards and codes of practise
- Hold or working towards a professional qualification in compliance/AML
- Awareness of FATCA and AEOI
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.