Client Manager | Corporate / Funds
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Within this role you will be encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients of this multi-jurisdictional organisation. You will manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex structures, and maintain a wide and detailed knowledge and understanding of company and trust administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual with strong interpersonal skills in order to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients, coupled with a strong awareness of marketing opportunities and an appreciation of the importance of financial management issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Senior Client Manager in ensuring that group workloads are completed to the highest possible standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled
- Developing close working relationships with relevant clients within the group to strengthen key relationships through regular contact, providing innovative and practical answers to client queries and being alert to both commercial concerns and technical accuracy
- Ensuring compliance with KYC procedures in order to maintain knowledge of the client business
- Supporting the Senior Client Manager in order to guide, motivate and oversee staff in the group to ensure their workloads are undertaken professionally and without risk to the firm or clients
- Ensuring billing and debt collection is carried out effectively and in a timely manner
Experience and skills required:
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge and a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA Intermediate level, ICSA Diploma, CIB, STEP Diploma)
- Experience at senior administration level in the offshore industry
- Excellent client management skills, together with a full knowledge of current company and trust legislation and the local regulatory environment
- High level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures
- Strong management skills to include a high level of integrity, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to multitask
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.