An established provider of fund and corporate services, is currently seeking a motivated professional, with previous trust or family office experience to join their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing trust and company administration services to a portfolio of clients
- Proactively contacting clients and building strong working relationships
- Mentoring and training more junior team members
- Ensuring records and registers are kept up to date
- Undertaking client and investment reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or working towards a qualification recognised by the JFSC
- Previous experience working in a trust and company, private client or family office environment
- Excellent accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.