Client Services Administrator
Work as part of a diverse workforce in a leading law firm with a unique team spirit, where there is a genuine sense of belonging and a strong commitment to helping employees excel and reach their full potential, whilst recognising the value of different perspectives and opinions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator who is self- motivated and career driven to provide support to the governance services team, responsible for the high quality administration of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing ongoing administration support to the team as required for the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients
- Ensuring client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively and to a high standard
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Assisting with the effective administration of workload to include timely and accurate processing of work, effective prioritisation, meeting transactional, statutory and internal procedural deadlines and managing work in progress and debt collection
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background together with a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA at foundation level or higher
- At least 2 years’ or corporate administration experience
- Knowledge of specialist industry software e.g. Practice Management Systems (Viewpoint/Navision) Document Management Systems (Worksite) will be an advantage
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive, accurate, and well-organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to build relationships
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.