Client Services Director
Become an integral part of a highly qualified and experienced team and enjoy a rewarding career in a well-established local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this highly regarded and innovative organisation, as they drive improvements and modernisation across the company and expand the suite of services to offer clients a truly global service.
Reporting directly to the Board, you will be responsible for providing professional, high-level expertise, exercising independent responsibility whilst managing and overseeing the efficient and profitable administration of all trusts and companies, alongside managing the client administration team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and assessing the effectiveness of the systems and controls (including policies and procedures and staff training) in line with evolving requirements
- Ensuring the corporate brand is upheld at all times, representing the company professionally at client meetings and events and enacting the ethos of the company
- Meeting or exceeding key financial and non-financial targets, maximising revenues whilst retaining focussing on cost efficiency
- Actively participating in business development processes and initiatives
- Monitoring and reviewing performance of reporting lines
- Maintaining a high level of competitor and industry awareness
Skills and expertise required:
- A relevant professional table 4 qualification recognised by the JFSC, for example STEP/ICSA Diploma, ACCA or a law/accountancy degree
- Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in trust and company administration, including at least 2 years currently at Director/Associate Director level
- Extensive experience within the offshore trust industry
- Ability to inspire confidence across the client services function
- Strong relationship management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.