Join this innovative commercial business and work with a team of professionals that strive to provide the best value and quality to their customers. Working closely with the sales and senior leadership team, this is a unique opportunity and will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bookkeeping services including creating and sending of invoices and credit control duties
- Inputting purchase invoices, making payments to suppliers
- Banking of payments and management of petty cash
- Managing bank reconciliations, payroll, GST, ITIS and Social Security returns and payments
- Exporting and importing data for reports, sales support documentation and stock list reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Bookkeeping and administration experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to react to situations as they arrive in a calm manner
- Approachable and enthusiastic with good communication and time keeping skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.