Company Secretary | Funds
As Company Secretary you will provide or assist in the provision of company secretarial services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and learning the company secretarial functions relating to regulated, listed and private equity clients
- Reviewing changes in legislation and corporate governance, disseminating implications to the team and assist with procedural changes where necessary
- Assisting with team projects/initiatives
- Liaising with clients/Directors to arrange and facilitate Board meetings
- Preparing and circulating material for Board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- Good knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly with regards to the regulatory requirements
- Exposure to risk/compliance work in the context of fund administration
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the management and administration of a fund operation
- Desire to learn Stock Exchange listings requirements
- Hold or working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.