Company Secretary | Temporary
New opportunity for a Company Secretary to join an investment management firm, supporting the Managing Director in ensuring good corporate governance of managed funds. You will be working 3 days per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings/calendar bookings
- Preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of meeting packs, preparing minutes
- Attending Board/Committee/Shareholder meetings, following up with meeting attendees on any matters arising
- Setting up and maintaining board and committee terms of reference
- Maintaining corporate records and registers and filing of annual/interim financial statements
- Arranging execution of agreements where required
Experience and skills required:
- Approximately 5 years’ experience working within financial services organisations
- A relevant professional qualification is preferred
- Good knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment
- Good understanding of corporate governance and best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.