Are you looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator to work in a fast paced global risk and compliance team within a highly regarded law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary advisory contact, including CDD, new business, incidents, CMP, new and amended policies and procedures
- Conducting an annual compliance monitoring plan for various legal entities and regulated businesses
- Producing reports
- Conducting reviews for third party AML related on-site and remote, high risk and PEP’s
- Assisting the Jersey Head of Compliance for scanning regulatory and other relevant legal and economic developments across multiple jurisdictions
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ experience working in a compliance, risk or operational control-type function
- Experience of working with Lawyers and other professionals
- Ability to work and organise a high volume of information
- Ability to lead compliance monitoring reviews
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
A stimulating career opportunity within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment.
Support the client management team in an innovative investment management business where you will be part of a world class leadership environment and have access to complex and intellectually stimulating work.
Join a vastly client facing risk and compliance team in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, committed to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable.