Become part of a unique and interesting financial services company providing specialist services unlike any other organisation in Jersey’s finance industry. Offering a fascinating career path, competitive remuneration and opportunities for career progression, your role will play a vital part of the organisations success.
Reporting directly to the Jersey based Compliance Manager, you will support the business with a variety of compliance activities which will involve supporting a diverse range of issues that require a pragmatic and communicative problem solver who can think laterally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the business with all compliance related issues and queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with general compliance tickets in a timely manner and to escalating critical matters to the Compliance Manager
- Carrying out daily AML World Check screening analysis, updating records accordingly
- Assisting with all compliance project work as and when required and reviewing all sanctions lists applicable to the company
- Continuously developing your knowledge of compliance together with money laundering, terrorist financing, sanctions, and general compliance updates
Skills and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ compliance experience
- Hold an ICA certificate or studying towards an ICA
- General compliance knowledge including KYC/AML practices
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.