Compliance Manager / Deputy MLRO
Act as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer in a well-regarded, independent trust company offering a highly competitive benefits package and where providing a professional and an adaptable service to clients is at the heart of this business.
Within this role you will review and acknowledge internal suspicious activity reports in the absence of the MLRO. Leading or assisting with the investigation of suspected money laundering or terrorist financing and externalising reports to the appropriate body.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and support to client Administrators and other business functions, promoting a robust compliance culture
- Assisting with the review of new business packs
- Reviewing and approving customer due diligence documentation
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance registers and monitoring risk within the business and its customers, including responsibility for the automated screening system
- Assisting with employee training and the preparation of training materials for anti-money laundering, compliance and business policies and procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally educated to degree level, and hold a relevant professional qualification
- Approximately 5-10 years’ experience working within financial services organisations
- Extensive knowledge of the Jersey regulatory environment and industry best practice and experience of managing risk in a financial services organisation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and requirements as well as assess and respond to problems/queries in a timely manner
- A high level of ethical standards, discretion and trustworthiness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.