Regulatory and Policy Compliance Manager
Providing a central control over all regulatory engagement and providing a risk/regulatory/policy compliance service to business lines across six jurisdictions for an international banking institution.
- Coordinating all regulatory communications, providing advice and guidance on the shape and structure of the communications to ensure a precise delivery of the message
- Creating and maintaining a regulatory heat map
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting
- Anticipating potential risks or issues relating to upstream events, including reputational risk
- Managing the upstream risk framework
- Engaging relevant stakeholders, ensuring the impact of regulatory or legislative developments and policy amendments are considered
- Providing an advisory service to business on all assigned policies
- Managing and leading a team of policy and compliance subject matter experts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Thorough understanding of policy frameworks and the ability to interpret these
- Ability to deliver under strict and demanding deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication and organisational skills
- Leadership/people management experience is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.