Compliance Manager | Institutional Services
Enjoy a rewarding career in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Working in a client facing compliance team you will support the Head of Client Compliance in championing the compliance culture, assisting and supporting with the development and promotion of the compliance strategy and framework from a first line of defence perspective including developing tools, policies and procedures and processes at client level.
Within this key person role you will be expected to act as the designated MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for client structures, discharging those obligations to a high standard and liaising with the relevant external parties as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the client facing risk management strategy and framework
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with all key stakeholders including regulators, colleagues, intermediaries and clients
- Promoting and maintaining a positive, robust and commercial risk and compliance culture within the organisation
- Delivering robust, commercial solutions
- Providing excellent levels of compliance management and oversight in line with company compliance standards, procedures and guidelines (including appropriate monitoring and assurance)
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a Table 4 qualification as well as relevant industry experience specifically in funds
- Hold a Key Person role for at least 3 years
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AML legislation and the AML handbook and the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and associated Orders and Codes of Practice
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and influence
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.