Join a highly qualified and experienced team in a well-established, innovative local trust company that prides itself on providing a personalised service that meets and exceeds its clients’ needs, where you will have the opportunity to work within an international network of contacts and advisers.
If you are a confident decision-maker with excellent leadership skills, and a strategic thinker with the proven ability to direct and motivate a team whilst initiating and managing change, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate delivery of robust regulatory and compliance policies to meet regulatory, compliance and financial crime risk in the operational performance of the company
- Assessing, developing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls, policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework and where appropriate, promptly instigating remedies to any deficiencies identified
- Monitoring relevant Group policy and company policies and procedures to ensure they are consistently and effectively adhered to
- Providing advice and recommendations to the Board and to Group Head of Risk and Compliance as to the regulatory, compliance and financial crime framework relevant to the business of the company.
- Acting as the principal point of contact with the Jersey Financial Services Commission on day-to-day basis in relation to regulatory matters
Experience and skills required:
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification (ICA Certificate or ideally, Diploma)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience at a senior compliance level in the trust, company and fund sectors
- Excellent inter-personal and management skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to guide and direct others to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Jersey regulation and legislation relevant the Company’s business including anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.