Compliance Officer / Senior Officer
An award-winning law firm is seeking an exceptional individual, with a proactive approach who is looking for a progressive environment working alongside talented colleagues. An opportunity to unlock your own unique potential and help drive the business forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
- Undertake customer due diligence reviews
- Client screening and ongoing monitoring to include conflict check, searches and sanctions
- Maintaining compliance registers
- Undertaking a variety of compliance related projects
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years' compliance experience
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of AML legislation
- Hold a relevant professional compliance qualification
- Good prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
An internal compliance MLRO role where you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your experience in financial advice and investigations, acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business, whilst being part of a large team within a growing multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.