Compliance Officer | Contract
A fixed term contract for 9 months covering maternity leave within a well-established custody business, providing compliance advisory services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining communications with the Jersey Financial Services Commission
- Discharging responsibilities for regulatory analysis and advisory activities
- Assisting compliance colleagues globally
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in a Compliance Officer key person role within the financial services industry
- ICA Diploma in Compliance or equivalent would be preferred
- Experience in managing regulatory relationships
- Good knowledge of the Jersey AML legislation and AML/CFT handbook
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
An internal compliance MLRO role where you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your experience in financial advice and investigations, acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business, whilst being part of a large team within a growing multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.