A great role within a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere. You will be the important link between management and junior staff and be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing work for submission to senior level staff
- Setting up new client structures including complex international structures
- Contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Undertaking regular cash reconciliations
- Preparing client entities, management accounts and financial statement under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Managing a team of part of fully qualified Accountants, ensuring deadlines are met
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level, University Degree or equivalent
- Qualified or nearly qualified Accountant, ACCA or ACA
- 3-5 years relevant experience in offshore administration, corporate services or audit
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.