Corporate Administration Senior Officer
A great role working in a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere. You will act as an important link between management and junior staff and be responsible for a varied portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities.
- Setting up and on boarding of client structures
- Administering complex international structures
- Assisting with preparing, collating and monitoring of KYC/CDD
- Participating in Board and shareholder meetings
- Maintaining statutory records for entities
- Processing and reviewing client payments and cash reconciliations
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Relevant experience in managing both regulated and unregulated structures
- Good communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.