Joining the corporate team, you will assist with all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing documents and payments and maintaining client records
- Developing strong working relationships with clients
- Ensuring compliance with local and international legislation at all times
- Preparing internal checklists and responding to the risk review queries and action points
- Accurately recording time spent on tasks and preparing client invoices
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within corporate services
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification (ICSA, ACCA etc.),equivalent to minimum Category C qualification
- Understanding of the principals of company structures and corporate secretarial duties
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Good risk awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.