Corporate Administrator | Trust
As an Administrator on the corporate services team, you will be responsible for providing a first class administrative service to a small portfolio of clients and develop and enhance client relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Confidentially liaising with clients on day-to-day matters and attending meetings
- Preparing client regulatory documentation and maintaining statutory books
- Preparing payment instructions
- Producing and circulating board packs
- Overseeing the billing and debt process
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background and currently studying towards a table 5 qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, preferably administering corporate clients
- Understanding of the local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work with conflicting and demanding deadlines and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.