Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Maintaining records for client entities
- Preparation of regulatory returns as required
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings and preparing minutes
- Providing support with various business projects
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or studying towards a professional qualification such as ICSA or ACCA
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.