Corporate Services Manager
A great opportunity managing, supervising and developing a team of administrators within the corporate team, providing a professional, first class service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients that include more complex and High Net Worth clients
- Liaising with clients, all intermediaries and external agents
- Managing a team of Administrators, monitoring performance, attendance and staff development
- Attending board meetings and management meetings
- Performing high level review of client accounts and financial statements
- Acting as an Alternate Director of team client companies
- Acting as a category B Authorised signatory
Experience and skills required:
- Hold Table 4 qualification
- Extensive relevant industry experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local finance industry, legislation and regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of financial statements
- Strong people management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.