Deputy Head of Compliance
Achieve your highest potential within this driven and ambitious financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities, for both career and personal development, across all levels and areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
This is a rewarding role for a self motivated, experienced compliance professional to assist with management of the compliance function, working closely with the Head of Compliance and Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring appropriate monitoring of operational performance and managing regulatory and compliance issues
- Assessing and recommending amendments to internal systems and controls as well as policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with the regulatory framework
- Promptly instigating action to remedy any deficiencies in the compliance arrangements
- Acting as senior point of contact for employees on day-to-day regulatory matters
- Ensuring that there are adequate procedures for monitoring compliance and testing the effectiveness of policies and procedures
- Reporting periodically to the board on compliance with the relevant persons, systems and controls (including policies and procedures) and issues that need to be brought to attention
Experience and skills required:
- Substantial finance sector experience and excellent understanding of and experience with performing Compliance/AML/CFT roles within a regulated financial services business
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or studying towards such a qualification
- Sound knowledge of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998, the Codes of Practice for Fund Services Business and Trust Company Business
- Knowledge of the Jersey Anti-Money Laundering legislation and The Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- Leadership ability with excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.